We're excited to offer Eyebrow Enhancement! Microblading is a great choice when it comes to eyebrows, because you want something that’s semi-permanent. Our face and hair changes as we age and microblading can age beautifully alongside you. A treatment lasts 6 - 24 months, depending on your lifestyle, skin type and cell turnover.
Brow Enhancement by Bethany Ulmer
- Results are Semi permanent. This is because the microblading procedure implants pigment into the skin much more superficially than a traditional tattoo does. This is a positive thing since brow trends AND our faces will certainly change over the years. Microblading procedure allows the client to have the most current and flattering brow design and fresh color every so often. Results will last 6-24 months depending on the proper after care, individual skin type, and speed of cellular turnover.
- This procedure is time consuming (2 to 3hrs) - Client should please expect this and allow plenty of time for your appointment.
- Expect that brows will be DARK and will likely appear sharp and harsh for the first few days after procedure. Pigment will lighten and soften by 30%
- Brows are sister, not twins; microblading is an art, not a science
- A perfecting visit in 4-6 weeks is included and is part of the microblading procedure. At this second appointment, the healed results will be assessed , and the clients personal experience will be discussed. Any touch-ups and/or adjustments needed will be made at this time.
To learn if microdermabrasion is right for you, give us a call at today at 352-804-2397 for a consultation or more information.